Shopify Integration Checklist
Phase 1 – Order Import
- Access Testing Database. Make sure the Shopify menu is installed. You might need to open the Order window first to see it.
- On the Shopify Site (real or test, your choice), Download 2 (Two) Orders, and make sure each order has at least 2 items on it.
- On the ShopifySQL menu, go to Import Orders By File.
- Take a look at the Tabs on that window.
- Click Load Orders and Validate.
- Contact us for help when needed.
Goal: Import the 2 orders without any errors, and inspect the orders for accuracy.
Phase 2 – Inventory Qty Export
Phase 3 – Product Upload
Revised by SH, 1/5/21