You can print a Parts Required report for a range of orders.
1. Go to Orders > Reports > Raw Materials
2. Select Parts Required Summary
Select by Start Date or Cancel Date Range
3. Click OK to run the Report
Note: Select Use RAM. Use Disk only if you receive out of memory error messages during the report calculation.
This report examines a lot of data and crosses many files. It will take a while to run on a medium sized data file.
On PF5 Series, use the “Cycle Parts” option for faster and more accurate reporting.
You can print a Parts Required report for a range of Cut Tickets.
1. Go to Production > Reports > ..Parts Required
2. Make your Selections
3. Click OK to run the Report.
You can play “What If” games if you enter a single Cut Ticket, and enter possible quantities, and then run this report for that cut only. The cut can be deleted when done.